A DAY IN ISS A day in Iss is a depressing lonely day that seems like it will never end. Iss is short for In School Suspension. I know about becase i was in it. I had to go for too many tardies. Well it was a friday and i was in 1st period english when Mr. L walked in and said " Tb come with me, you will need your stuff." When i go into the hall way he shows me this paper that showed all of my tardies. I had alot of them. Most in 5th period math, but the same amount in computer apps. The two in yearbook, and one for Mr. T's homeroom. He said one more tardie and i would have a week of Iss. I didnt think that was that bad. I mean how hard could getting out of all my classes too just sit and be lazy be. Well i was about to find out. When we got down with Mrs. R I saw something that would make this day a whole lot worse. SG. After the first period i was losing my mind. But then ES came down so it got a little better. When 3rd period started there was a class coming so we had to go to the band room. We stayed there for a while and that was the best becasue mrs. R had to help SG with reading so she left me and ES all alone. After like 20 minutes we went to the library. We stayed there until lunch. That was pretty nice getting to socialize with people. When that ended the worst part of the day came. The second half was horrible. it was boring, lonely and really lasted for ever. I was so bored i read some of Romeo and Juliet that was awful, i started to think that there was something wrong with my reading because it seemed like every other word was missing. It was finally the end of the day and i was very, very, happy. Its been two days since that tragic experiance. I havent been tardie since adn i plan on not beeing tardy for a long time. Now im going to tell why i think that iss is pointless. They put you down in a room in school, all day, but they dont let you got get your homework for that day. So let alone possible depression you also get behind in all of your classes. Well thats all im going to say about that awful experiance. Hope you liked it. Bye.
By: TB
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment